Monday, December 21, 2009

What the Hell Theatre - 12/21

Nick Harris is being hailed as a hero for lifting a car off of a 6 year-old Kansas girl. The 32 year-old says he was dropping his daughter off at school when he saw a driver run over the girl. "Somehow, adrenaline, hand of God, whatever you want to call it, I don't know how I did it. I didn't even think. I ran over there as fast as I could, grabbed the rear end of the car and lifted and pushed as hard as I could to get the tire off the child." Everyone is now calling Nick "Superman"

An 18-year-old man was charged with sexual misconduct and animal larceny in Goshen, NY last week. Erick Rivera was caught sneaking into the Goshen Historic Racetrack stable and having his way with several female horses.



Italy's highest court has ruled that it is illegal to stick your tongue out at someone. A farmer, named Carlo O., was ordered to pay his neighbor's court costs of $1,863.81 after he was caught on camera sticking his tongue out at him during a dispute. He will also have to pay damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment