Monday, October 4, 2010

What the Hell Theater - 10-4

James Johnson was recently charged with a DUI while wearing an “I Have A Drinking Problem” t-shirt. The Webster, Massachusetts police busted the 50 year-old after he lost control of his car and crashed into a house. Johnson blamed his dogs for the crash even though they were nowhere to be found.







Elsie Wright O'Conner recently tried to get out of a DUI by offering a police officer a grilled cheese sandwich. Marion County, Florida Deputy Calvin Batts stopped the 65 year-old for driving erratically and found two Skyy vodka bottles in her SUV. O'Conner failed a field sobriety test and blew more than three times the legal limit of 0.08. She told Batts, "Come on now, I'm a grandma, can't you do something for me since I'm not that bad. I could have brought you back to my house and made you a grilled cheese sandwich."

No comments:

Post a Comment