Friday, February 6, 2009

What the Hell Theatre - 2/6

A 24 year-old Phoenix man is recovering from being assaulted by a woman he met on Craigslist. The unidentified victim thought his date was coming over for sex. He was stunned when she arrived with two men, who stabbed him and then stole his laptop before fleeing in a maroon truck.



22 year-old Dominique Fisher Londoner took Wayne Robinson back to her home for a one night stand before he passed out. She got mad and carved her name in his arm and a star on his back. Wayne says, "I went to her place for sex, when I woke I was covered in blood. I'm scarred for life. I wish I'd never met her."


A Cape Coral, Florida man is in trouble for kissing two blow-up dolls in the parking lot of a grocery store. 51 year-old George Bartusek refused to leave and then locked himself inside his car as parents screamed at him for acting creepy in front of their children. Police charged Bartusek with Breach of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment