Monday, January 18, 2010

What the Hell Theatre - 1/18

Londoner Suzanne Morgan breastfeeds her dog. She says she originally gave 'Dixie' bottled breast milk because she was out of dog food and hated to see the excess milk go to waste. Morgan says 'Dixie' always suckles after her 17 month old daughter Tasha. "I held my left boob towards her. I squeezed out some milk, and wiped it around my nipple. Within seconds, her long, pink tongue was gently licking my skin. It tickled at first, but then, as she started suckling away."

Shane Williams-Allen may be the dumbest criminal in the history of the world. The 19 year-old Clermont, Florida thief recently stole a taser and handcuffs from an unmarked Ocoee, Florida police car. He shocked himself and then accidentally locked his hands together with the handcuffs. Allen had to call the police to set him free.

No comments:

Post a Comment