Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What the Hell Theatre - 4/6

A dog from Middleton, Wisconsin was recently involved in a fender-bender. His owner left him in his car before he knocked the gear shifter into neutral. The car rolled into a pickup truck across the lot. Police said the dog caused thousands of dollars worth of damage.


A bride from Eastern Europe is advertising for guests for her wedding. The unidentified woman says her Ukranian family won't be able to make it to her London ceremony so she needs guests to fill her side of the church. Her ad reads: "I'm having a large mixed wedding of about 150 people. My partner has loads of family around to invite to the wedding. Unfortunately for me, my family are all in Ukraine so they all can't make it. Only my mom and dad will be there."

No comments:

Post a Comment