Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What the Hell Theatre - 6/8

Bethany Lott was recently struck and killed by lightning just minutes before her boyfriend was set to propose atop a North Carolina mountain. Richard Butler says, "Everything went black. I was spun 180 degrees, thrown several feet back. My legs turned to jelly. My shoes were smoking and the bottom of my feet felt like they were on fire. I crawled to her, rolled her over. They say she was gone automatically, but I tried CPR for probably 15 minutes."

49-year-old He Yuelin, who has no hands, is suing local authorities in China for refusing to issue him a driver´s license. He says he is a safe driver and has competed in driving competitions. He lost his hands in an accident at age nine and has been driving trucks for 26 years. He says that driving a truck is the only way he can support his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment