Friday, March 18, 2011

What the Hell Theater - 3/18

Romanian TV star Simona Suhoi is blaming her recent driving arrest on her breast implants. The 28 year-old was stopped for not wearing a seatbelt, one month after she was banned from driving. She's now facing five years in jail. Simona says, "I admit I shouldn't have driven the car but I had no other choice. You see, I was having terrible pains in the chest, I think it was because of these brand new breast implants. I tried to get a taxi but they were all busy so I jumped into the car and dashed for the clinic. I mean, what was I supposed to do?"


A Palm City, Florida woman thinks her ex-boyfriend may have stolen her stripper pole. The two were living together until the 19-year-old woman ended their relationship. When she went to her ex's house to get her belongings she noticed her 15 foot pole, valued at $400, was missing. Her ex claims someone broke into his home and stole the pole while he was at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment