Thursday, December 18, 2008

What the Hell Theatre Stories - 12/18

COASTER CONTRACTIONS
Issy McMurdo recently went into labor after enduring several 53-foot drops on a 50 mph London roller coaster. The 21 year-old says she had no idea she was pregnant until she went to the hospital with stomach pains following her ride. "It was a massive shock when they gave me a scan and told me I was in labor. I simply had no idea I was pregnant. I just thought I'd put on a little bit of weight. Then when my ankles swelled up I assumed it was because I was on my feet all the time at the pub."


DOLLAR MENU BANDIT
The San Antonio police recently arrested a man who robbed a McDonald's. When the thief first asked the cashier for his wallet the man laughed at him and told him to get a job. The suspect then whipped out a box cutter, stole the wallet and was caught shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment