Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What the Hell Theatre - 6/17

Noreen F. Menard was recently charged with a DUI while on her way to an AA meeting. Other drivers called 911 after seeing the 48 year-old swerving in and out of lanes and drinking from a Boston Vodka bottle. When the cop pulled her over she said, “Is this going to take long? I am late for my AA meeting. If you arrest me I’m going to jail for two years.”

The Union City, NJ police recently arrested Wilfredo Valdes for calling emergency operators 21 times to get rides to and from the hospital. The 69 year-old says he called for help because he wanted to avoid paying cab fare.

Lao Du recently had a needle removed from his rear end. He says the broken syringe had been stuck in his bottom for 31 years. "I got a cold and went to see an amateurish doctor in my hometown village, but the needle broke off once it pierced my bum. After being hospitalized for nine days, doctors checked me but failed to find the broken needle. Even walking became a suffering to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment