Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What the Hell Theatre - 11/24

Australian Chris Rickard is recovering from being attacked by a kangaroo. He was walking his dog on his farm when he stunned the sleeping beast. His dog followed the roo into a dam where the roo grabbed it and began drowning it. When Chris came over to break up the melee the roo slashed his stomach with his back feet and tried to drown him. He escaped by elbowing it in the throat.


A 41 year-old L.A. DJ, named Matthew Roberts, recently found out that Charles Manson is his long lost father. He says he used social services to locate his real mother. She then told him the truth. "I didn't want to believe it. I was frightened and angry. It's like finding out that Adolf Hitler is your father. He sends me weird stuff and always signs it with his swastika. At first I was stunned and depressed. I wasn't able to speak for a day. I remember not being able to eat.My hero is Gandhi. I'm an extremely non-violent, peaceful person and a vegetarian "

No comments:

Post a Comment