Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Met the girl of my dreams, from a random email.

Got this in my email box today, I'll let you know when the wedding is.



Hi,

I know that you will be surprise at receipt of this email from me to you. I don’t know how you will react after reading this email to you,but I do hope that it makes sense to you and it meat favorably to your attention. First I am Dani Lennie from the republic of Angola in the Southern Part of Africa.I am lady, My aim of writing you is for us to be friends a distance friend and from there we can take this to next level, I write this with the purest of intentions and I do hope that it meets with your attention, what I seek here is a God fearing friend that will understand me and I will understand you and together be perfect friends. I am not a player and do not seek a player too.Please reply back as I have hope that I will hear from you soon.
Thank you for your time.
Your Dani.


I'll be responding to her, and sharing our email exchanges here on my blog... feels like love kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment