Friday, November 12, 2010

What the Hell Theater - 11/12

A Norwegian nurse, named Cathrine Ashima, was recently told she would not be allowed to join the national police force because she has a great body and because she used to work as a nude model. She says, "'During the interview one of the women on the board held up some nude pictures of me and started waving them in my face. I think it's too bad that someone in the police thinks I am unfit to be a police officer because of my great body. It's just terrible political correctness." Cathrine has now reportedly sought legal help and intends to challenge the board’s decision.

An Italian couple's marriage has been annulled because the wife contemplated having an affair. Italy's highest court ruled that even though the woman never actually committed adultery there was sufficient grounds for an annullment because she thought about it. The wife is not entitled to any alimony from her former husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment