Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What the Hell Theatre - 3/31

Miroslav Miljici has been jailed for six years for trying to kill his mother in law with an anti-tank missile launcher. The Bosnian native became upset with her for turning his wife against him. Miroslav peppered his mother in law's house with a machine gun after failing to kill her with the launcher. The unidentified woman survived both attacks without any injuries.


A Polish lawmaker claims fermented apples caused him to fail a Breathalyzer test. Marek Latas says he ate the fruit before driving. "I am diabetic, I ate a few apples before driving. I have been involved in no accident, I underwent a routine roadside check. I was confident there was no chance I had alcohol in my blood." In Poland, the legal limit for alcohol when driving is 0.2 units.

No comments:

Post a Comment