Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BMW parked in Handicapped Spot, cont. part #3

OH CRAP!

We found out the person driving the BMW was old....

But, old doesn't = handicapped.

I went outside to confront her, and she kept pointing to an ace bandage on her foot.... and when i asked, "So you're disabled." Her answer was, "My foot hurts, I have trouble walking, ask my boss he said it was ok to park here."

SO, I'll admit, I felt like crap @ first cause I blocked in an "older person", but, that doesn't mean you're allowed to park in the handicapped spot!!

This isn't over...

2 comments:

  1. My name is Brian Koreisl and I think you should have parked the van closer to the car so he or she couldn"t move it at all.I would still call the cops. Rock on dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS ANYTHING NEW?JUST WONDERING WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR.THANKS DONNA

    ReplyDelete