Monday, July 27, 2009

What the Hell Theatre - 7/27

Londoner Steve Miller claims he is allergic to wireless Internet. He says WiFi makes him dizzy. "I feel like an exile on my own planet. It's almost impossible to find somewhere without Wi-Fi nowadays. If I fancy a pint I have to travel three miles to the only pub in my area that doesn't have it. Most hotels have it, as have all the airports. I can't even catch a train because they have it." Miller carries a Wi-Fi detector with him wherever he goes so he can avoid problem areas.

A Harrison Township, Ohio man is recovering from being stabbed in the butt. He and a friend were drinking early Friday morning when they began to argue. Cops say the victim's friend stabbed him in the butt before medics took him to a local hospital, with a non-life-threatening injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment